Mostly dossiers are already in Final Offer or in Active Timetable phases.
If your dossier is still in the Observation phase, please manually promote to Post-Processing phase for the automatic promotions to work! Do not forget to set your lights to green, otherwise automatic promotion will not work!
If the deadline for final offers is reached and not all IMs have set the acceptance indicators to green, the IM was forced by national legislation to send the final offer and may start the partial offer process.
For those dossiers where the partial harmonisation already has started in the Path Elaboration phase, the daily automatic promotion started on 2 August until 11 December and released the dossiers to the Post-Processing phase.
23 August is an important date next to the Final Offer deadline some more daily automatic promotions began until 11 December.
· Form Final Offer to Active Timetable phase: if the Applicants accepted the final offer received from the IMs/ABs/RFCs, the dossiers were promoted to the Active Timetable phase at 03:00.
· PCS still does not leave dossiers stuck in the process for delayed offers sent by the IMs/ABs/RFCs it promoted dossiers from the Post-Processing to the Final Offer phase at 23:00.
- PCS further checks the dossiers like a house-cleaning activity and promoted the dossiers from
- the Final Offer to Closed at 03:00 where all Applicants lights are red
- the Feasibility Elaboration Conference to Closed phase
And finally, the Active Timetable phase has started already for involved participants who accepted the final offer and set their lights to green in the system.
In the Active timetable phase, the process allows Applicants to request changes to some elements along the agreed path by initiating a Path Modification process. For IMs, the process allows them to adapt the changes and fine-tuning the originally agreed timetable by initiating a Path Alteration process.
In addition, the PCS Team updated the Path Modification and Path Alteration documentation and extended it with detailed step-by-step information with screenshots. For further details please click on the links.
PCS developments/bug fixes:
- Update the web service schema version to 7
- Loco type changes
- Reshaping the speed fields
- Read-only IMs
- Involved COSS dossier agency not resolved correctly
- Warning when leaving default IM TT in the dossier
- Update parent artifact id for shared reference data domain module
And many more new elements published in our CMS in PCS under PCS history book, making the information available to everyone. Each chapter is a news release note. Click each chapter’s link to read more in detail: https://cms.rne.eu/node/30476/pcs-history
The chapters are located on the rights side in the Related Documents section in the Reference area for public access.
Due to new organisational changes ECMT space is NO LONGER PUBLIC. It has been modified for private access, meaning that it can only be accessed by dedicated members of ECMT AG (Advisory Group) or ECMT CCB (Change Control Board).
We still do not leave ECMT development lagging behind PCS. Our ECMT users can check out some interesting new changes and for detailed information visit the latest PCS CCB Bi-weekly report published on PCS Forum.
In terms of ongoing user support, the PCS team has assisted 55 times in various issues in Sep, mainly with user access requests, password resets, questions on the path modification processes and end point configuration for notifications.