In the PCS life cycle, the Observation Phase started on 7 July and will run until 7 August. Within this period, applicants are able to check the draft offers they received from the IMs and make observations. The applicants can place their comments into the dossiers through the ‘Make observation’ option in a clear and structured manner.
From 6 July 2020 to 7 August 2020 the system will check every night at 23:00 if there are any dossiers with all IMs’/ABs’ lights on green and will switch them directly from Path Elaboration to Observations.
In further news, the PCS Return/Error code site was redesigned to simplify the description column. It was also extended to include a TAF/TSI error code and code sample columns.
Further details can be found in this document.
The PCS team was also busy testing the new PCS developments:
- Offset/Time improvements
- In the read-only view
- Added ‘Additional times’ field if the dossier contains additional times (public, earliest, latest) and moving the cursor over the text the times are shown
- In edit view
- Added new indication of the offsets. The offset icon’s background highlighted by a blue and an orange dot appears on the top right corner to emphasize the differences between the offsets default value (UTC+1, manual offset 0).
- WS operation for sub-paths removal
A new web-service operation was added to removeSubPaths. Multiple deletions are allowed only if they belong to the same territory.
- Path IDs
- RU-IM Pair ID
- New error code 674 has been defined – the selected sub-paths do not belong to the added RU-IM Pair ID.
- WS Administration – Mediation protocol
There is a new navigation item in the top menu -> web services (no need for special URL as before). The first item under that is the mediation protocol.
- Dossier id
- From date
- To date
Operation: only the ‘write’ operations are listed
Status: ‘success’ or ‘failed’
Agency is given, based on the user, but the admin user can select more agencies.
Users can also open the details of the mediation protocol. Left side, metadata of the protocol, on the right side the request itself in XML format, or the response, if that tab is selected.
A user role that has access to this navigation tab will be defined. Also, the dossier ID will be added to the metadata of the request, as currently searching the XML files takes a lot of time.
- Preparation of the Big Data integration was started
- Checking the FTE CRs based on the priority defined by the users
- TSI_PATH_ID generation. It should be the RNE company code as company code when PCS is generating the PR or PA ID. Core element should be the ID of the sub-path.
- Implementation of the new PA/PM processes with web-service operations
The CS teams is also busy testing TIL (PCS TAF-TSI mapping tool) outbound and inbound requests:
- Submit path request
- Release to path elaboration
- Release to post-processing
The efforts to solve ECMT conflict identification issues continued. The entire identification algorithm needed to be adjusted because the offset related objects were not being identified correctly.
To read more what happened in this month check out the sprint review in detail: https://cms.rne.eu/ecmt/discussions/20200803-sprint-review
Or get an update on previous sprint reviews by visiting the following link: https://cms.rne.eu/ecmt/discussions.
PCS maintenance release notes include features and enhancements for each release, as well as bug fixes. To get an update and read more about PCS development steps and sprints, please click on this link.
In terms of ongoing user support, the PCS team has assisted 165 times in various issues in July, mainly with user management activities, path elaboration, and observation process questions.