RNE organised the regular annual Technical Meeting conference for IMs/Abs, which took place 13th to 15th June, harmonising international timetables.
In the PCS life cycle, the Path Elaboration phase began on 12th April and ran until the 4th of July, the deadline for the Draft Offer submission. During this period, IMs/ABs checked the requests received from the applicants and ensured the availability of the constructed/designed train paths. In those Path Requests where PaPs are requested, the Path Elaboration phase started 2 weeks later, on 25th of April.
Once the draft offer is complete, the Leading IM can promote the dossier to the Observations phase.
If the dossier contains PaPs, then the involved RFC can check the offer after IMs finalise the preparation of their draft offer.
The next automatic promotion will be on 04 July 2022 at the Draft Offer deadline,
Passenger/Freight traffic dossiers with all green lights will be automatically promoted to the Observation phase.
Our goal is to continue to deliver the best possible technical assistance and customer support, as well as the ever-evolving PCS, which helps customers to conduct their daily business efficiently with the new features listed below.
- Include process type in the deadline filters (Version 2.37.1 Changes)
- Feature overview page (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- Predefined filter for the production-only agencies and for read-only IMs (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- Return reserved capacity for LPR and Ad-Hoc dossiers (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- [WS] – fix adding a comment on PA/PM withdrawal/rejection (Version 2.38.1 Changes)
- Promotions timeline – add process type in deadline promotion name (Version 2.38.1 Changes)
- Fix the sort order of the features in the overview: (Version 2.38.1 Changes)
PCS Bug Fixes:
- [WS] Status code 302 is returned on the update dossier request (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- User receives INVALID_DWELL_TIME error (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- [WS] Error when starting Path Modification process (Version 2.38.0 Changes)
- [WS] Create dossier – ignore empty paPmData element (Version 2.38.1 Changes)
- Add missing translation for Downgrade Warning mail type (Version 2.38.1 Changes)
Development news is published on our CMS PCS space under the PCS history book and is thus available to everyone. Each chapter is a new release note. Click on each chapter’s link for more details!
The chapters are located on the right side in the Related Documents section in the Reference area for public access.
Users can check out some interesting new changes and receive detailed information in the latest PCS CCB bi-weekly report published on the PCS Forum.
Feel free to ask the PCS Community about interesting topics by creating discussion posts.Support Ticket Analytics
In terms of ongoing user support, the PCS team has assisted 57 times in various issues in June, mainly with user access requests, password resets, and web service update request errors and PA/PM process offer rejections errors.